Stewart

What I been up to.

I hass been a little hepatic around here, I had to step up my housecleaning and yard work.  Yeap i am not single anymore, so i had up my game,

These i have been working on after my assigned chores are done. The small stuff is for belt buckles and the notebook cover has about worn me out.

the cloth interior and I had to put a plastic stiffener on the inside flaps that and the saddle stitch with the extra Criss cross thread is a trip. oh their is 2 notebook covers

image0.jpeg

image1 (2)67.jpeg

image34.jpeg

image49.jpeg

image092.jpeg

image498.jpeg

701.jpeg

Nice work Stew! They look great. 

Looks great.  And congratulations.

/dwight

4 hours ago, DieselTech said:

Nice work Stew! They look great. 

Thank You Diesel.I love leather work and like to go crazy with paints

1 hour ago, DwightT said:

Looks great.  And congratulations.

/dwight

Thank You Dewight. I was told today was our anniversary and we are not married. I forgot or never paid attention. Well now I will,

3 hours ago, Stewart said:

Thank You Diesel.I love leather work and like to go crazy with paints

I would never have guessed!:lol:

Oh, and congratulations (I think ;)) on not being single anymore.

12 hours ago, dikman said:

I would never have guessed!:lol:

Oh, and congratulations (I think ;)) on not being single anymore.

Thats true. When lip stick does not improve it smear more on. Thanks for the congratulations.Her brother and I and another kid Ran together when we were kids and lived within a mile of each other

Stewart,

I love the colors and the subjects that you use in your work, such fun and creative stuff!  Also, I will join the others in saying "Congratulations" to you and your new Love! I'm all for HAPPINESS, married or not. It's good to have a partner in this life! Best wishes to you as you happily go about your chores! LOL. Thanks for sharing your creativity with everyone here!

Edited by suzelle
error

On 3/28/2024 at 7:25 AM, suzelle said:

Stewart,

I love the colors and the subjects that you use in your work, such fun and creative stuff!  Also, I will join the others in saying "Congratulations" to you and your new Love! I'm all for HAPPINESS, married or not. It's good to have a partner in this life! Best wishes to you as you happily go about your chores! LOL. Thanks for sharing your creativity with everyone here!

Thats very kind of you, its kind of hard to believe This Old Lutz Outlaw ( Sister hates me to say that) be part of those stories you here about Childhood friends getting together in the older years. Ran around with her brother when we were 10.

There is 3 stages of fun doing these, Creating my own scenes or changing  images a little by adding or taking away, tooling ,Then painting and need to stitching.

Edited by Stewart