AlZilla

Need Army Manual tm-10-3530-202-10

Has anyone got a pdf of Army Manual tm-10-3530-202-10?

It appears to have a specific section for the 111w151. Google Books has it but it's only to read online. Scribd has a copy but wants me to register to download it.

I'm getting ready to list mine for sale and it'd be nice to have that particular manual to send with it.

Thanks!

I sent you a message.  I've got the Scribd manual loaded, need your email address to send it on.

Thanks for your help, Mike!

2 hours ago, stelmackr said:

@stelmackr, I appreciate the effort. But notice the result ends in -24. I wish search engines wouldn't serve up best guesses just to fill pages.  Even adding the "+" symbol didn't help.

MikeRock fixed me up and it turns out the file is 10 GIGS! No wonder it's hard to find ... :)

I have a pdf copy, 22.3 MB. Briefly opened it, and it seems complete.

TM 10-3530-202-10.pdf

EDIT:  Uploaded file 10.7MB

Edited by Northmount
Uploaded manual

7 hours ago, Tejas said:

I have a pdf copy, 22.3 MB. Briefly opened it, and it seems complete. Send me a PM with an email address.

Hey, that's interesting. Turns out I misunderstood and the copy I got was 10 megs.  Is yours 121 pages?  If it's different, I'd be interested in looking at it.

7 hours ago, Tejas said:

I have a pdf copy

I notice all diagrams are missing.  Anyone have the complete manual so I can upload it here?

31 minutes ago, Northmount said:

I notice all diagrams are missing.  Anyone have the complete manual so I can upload it here?

I grabbed the copy Tejas uploaded and I see all the same graphics as the copy MikeRock got for me. I don't think anything is missing.

35 minutes ago, AlZilla said:

I grabbed the copy Tejas uploaded and I see all the same graphics as the copy MikeRock got for me. I don't think anything is missing.

Opened with my PDF program and they are all there.  The viewer inside Firefox didn't show the diagrams!

1 hour ago, Northmount said:

Opened with my PDF program and they are all there.  The viewer inside Firefox didn't show the diagrams!

Great.  So another manual on the forum.