bruce johnson

2024 Rocky Mountain Leather Show aka "Sheridan"

The Rocky Mountain Leather Trade Show is coming right up on May 17-19. Classes start earlier in the week and continue through the show. This is the biggest leather trade show and continues to grow. Last year there was a last minute change of venue and some learning curve there but the Leather Crafters Journal has smoothed out the bumps and this year's class selection and vender layout looks to be great! Classes, informal BSing and socializing with a world wide attendance, the Leather Debut Show of judged entries will knock your socks off, and lots of venders. 

I am starting to pack tools today and we have the same location as last year - first hallway near the entrance. Lots of people in this group use a screen name but if you are there, please stop by and introduce yourself! Free stickers and the famous 6 inch Bruce Johnson Leather Tools rulers are free as well, plus a regionally famous candy dish. Oh yeah, we will also have a good selection of refurbished and new leather tools. Here is a link to the exhibitor list and map - https://leathercraftersjournal.com/rocky-mountain-leather-trade-show/exhibitors/

Hope to see you there! - Bruce and Rundi

I'd love to go, but it is a bit to far sadly.

I hope you'll have a great time there

Brgds Jonas (a bit envious :) ) 

Good luck on the show Bruce, I'm hoping next year I can attend a few of them. I just got way too many things going on this year. 

I'll see you there! This is my first show, and I am excited even though I am at best a "rank amateur".

Good luck! Wee bit far for me. Oh well. 

Looking forward to it!  I'll swing by and say hello.

I plan to be there Saturday, will stop by to say hi.