Kfd518

Learned a lot making this set.

The inlaid straps were quite interesting to make since I’ve never tried it before. 

I’ve never lined a project. 

I have done rolled handles but always out of heavier material that would hold its own shape. 

I adapted a pattern that was meant for hand sewing to mostly machine sewing. (I detest pre punched holes).

IMG_0208.jpeg

IMG_0205.jpeg

IMG_0202.jpeg

IMG_0203.jpeg

They look good. The bag in particular is quite elaborate, obviously a lot of work went into it.

Nice work. They both look great. 

The bag in the middle snaps into the big bag and can be used on its own or not used at all. 
I made a similar clutch for my youngest daughter, when I showed my wife what I was making for my daughter she enthusiastically replied she liked it too. 
The green in all of the bags and my daughters clutch is Horween bison. All the brown on the bag is just Sepichi veg tan. The interior of my wife’s clutch is walnut buttero. I didn’t care for some of the fuzziness on the back of the bison but apparently it is inherent to that particular leather…

This set is a Mother’s Day gift for her this coming weekend. She knows about the bag but not the clutch. 

My toiletry bag is made of the same bison with tan horween CXL horsebutt trim. I have been learning a lot lately working on many different projects. 

Edited by Kfd518

Nice work!