Moti

Hightex cowboy cb4500

We just bought two of this machine with all the goods for binding and the best servo motor (thy said no need for speed reducer I don’t know if it is true, maybe someone can tell if it works good without speed reducers?)

but for now I love it

and we have leather company cobra class 4 machine, which is very good also 

but I am in love of the cb4500 time will tell the the difference I guess 

1293b36e-a7ad-4ae9-ad77-b394ce326d32.jpeg

64f1924f-1e26-4db7-9ff0-eb85b7b19ea8.jpeg

46e825d5-00b8-4d73-96b1-fa6f87d3fc6e.jpeg

@MotiVery nice. Please report back on how well the binder attachment works as I am interested in doing this as well.

I have a speed reducer and it made it possible for me to "get into the saddle" so to speak as the slow action is beneficial to me being new to these machines.

I have one and I love her! She's about 3 years old. I also have her older, smaller Baby (Cow)Boy! I love them both. Can I ask you/anyone who reads this: what's Big CowBoy 4500's Bobbin Class, anyway, and btw why can't I find it?  (I came here to search after a surprisingly unfruitful google search. I want/need more bobbin cases as I am enlarging my thread color and size choices! (I guess I could just call Bob and order them since I bought them from him?)

style 33

I don't know the "bobbin class" either.  I got mine from Bob but they also fit Juki TSC 441 and several others.  You can search for 441 bobbins, that should get results.  JM2C, Jim Dunn

3 hours ago, Douglas62 said:

I have one and I love her! She's about 3 years old. I also have her older, smaller Baby (Cow)Boy! I love them both. Can I ask you/anyone who reads this: what's Big CowBoy 4500's Bobbin Class, anyway, and btw why can't I find it?  (I came here to search after a surprisingly unfruitful google search. I want/need more bobbin cases as I am enlarging my thread color and size choices! (I guess I could just call Bob and order them since I bought them from him?)

Call Bob . . . tell him what you want . . . 3 bucks each . . . I got my dozen

May God bless,

Dwight