Sign in to follow this  
pikefish

suppliers data theift

Bit stunned by the data thieft online via suppliers and online purchases. One major supplier just doesn't care and im taking my business else where or ill go without.

They have NO right to our personal data away but they do it without most even realizing.

As a ex database developer this is so criminal and a violation of our rights and freedoms.

In today corporate criminal law syatem we just have no rights as in Australia we dont even have a legal court system. its rotten to the core and riddled with greedy grubs.

sorry to rant, im over this bs and complicit greedy zombies.

"just unsubscribe if you dont like it" the keyboard clowns say. umm just dont share my data, im not confirming your database for resale value... its crazy beyond madness

31 minutes ago, pikefish said:

In today corporate criminal law syatem we just have no rights as in Australia we dont even have a legal court system.

Most all of us are subject to some form of legal system not a justice system. You are lucky up here in Canada we have two legal systems that try and co-exist as we have two official languages (English and French) common law and civil law that try to co-exist together.

About all you can really do is keep your individual data footprint / exposure to a minimum, like social media platforms. There's always going to be bad actors out there.

kgg

ignorant latest reply, ignore the real problem just play games like little kids... ignore the real issue and my concerns, what a joke!

"quoted from my email"
Hi there,

Sorry that you are not pleased with your order confirmation. We hope you have a great day!

Best,
removed

1 minute ago, kgg said:

Most all of us are subject to some form of legal system not a justice system. You are lucky up here in Canada we have two legal systems that try and co-exist as we have two official languages (English and French) common law and civil law that try to co-exist together.

About all you can really do is keep your individual data footprint / exposure to a minimum, like social media platforms. There's always going to be bad actors out there.

kgg

crazy world we live in. as a ex computer geek i haven't used a unsocial media sites in over 20 years...

Canada like here, rules for some rules for others... im working with a few native elders these days, until we unite as one we will never win devided.

people power!

wow, i cant even edit my posts now...

Edited by Northmount
remove offensive comments

1 hour ago, pikefish said:

wow, i cant even edit my posts now...

Post are only able to be edited within some sort of time window, maybe a couple hours.  Once that window closes, the user can't edit their posts.  This is the standard programmed behaviour for this site.  Not aimed at you or anyone in particular.  But if you want to continue your rant against a particular supplier, I'd be happy to put you under moderation, which means all your posts would have to be approved by a moderator.

Your choice.