Cody C

Tablet design software

Just trying to see if anyone has had any amount of luck with designing on tablet software (preferably android). I used to use photoshop on my computer but haven't had access to it for a little while now and since my tablet has a stylus i thought maybe there is something out there i could get ahold of and draw my patterns/designs on.

Most of my stuff since has been done the old school way of pen/pencil and paper but i also like to save ALL of my designs and found that its starting to become an issue housing and keeping track of everything so I'm trying to kind of consolidate everything that i can pull up and print if needed.

Thanks in advance.

I seem to remember hearing Don Gonzales mention in one of his videos that he draws tooling patterns on his tablet. Below is a link to his website... You might reach out to him through the contact form on his site. He has always been willing to help when I have reached out in the past.

https://dgsaddlery.com/

thank you sir, yeah Don is a good guy. Guess i missed him talking about it but ill reach out.

Ah yeah, he's using procreate for iPad. I don't own any apple products....ah well. Thank you again.

Edited by Cody C

When you find an answer, please share!   Could be terribly useful.

- Bill

I'm not fluent (in much of anything) but this website sounds like they have a "Procreate" for Android.  JM2C, Jim

https://www.appconner.com/app-procreate?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=809_afcapp_kw_tis0.1_harry_240319&utm_term=procreate&utm_content=kw2552_procreate#google_vignette

Edited by jrdunn
To include link

that's awesome, I was unaware they made it for android. I thought it was exclusively an apple product. I found one last night called HiPaint that seems to be pretty similar. Guess ill give it a go first since its a freebie and if it don't work out ill pay 10 bucks for the procreate. Thanks JrDunn!