Sign in to follow this  
Kevin King

Shark skin wallet with cowhide overlay, lambskin binding, kidskin interior pockets.

Lots of dead animals in this one. Shark skin wallet with cowhide overlay, lambskin binding, kidskin interior pockets.

maltese_cross_shark.jpg

maltese_cross_shark2.jpg

maltese_cross_shark3.jpg

maltese_cross_shark4.jpg

maltese_cross_shark5.jpg

maltese_cross_shark6.jpg

Thanks for looking

post-3955-1196815879_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1196815890_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1196815901_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1196815910_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1196815927_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1196815958_thumb.jpg

Oh my - that's gorgeous! And the inside is as beautiful as the outside.

Kevin, you are doing quality, attractive work, and I just wondered, where are you selling it at? Please tell me you are not giving these pretty things away and not being paid enough to buy new toys-oops- tools and materials? Very nice and clean stylish work, as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Johanna

Extremely nice looking Kevin, I really like the different color of threads. That ads so much to the whole wallet. Great work and thanks for sharing.

Ken

If I ever wanted a wallet, that's THE ONE!

Terrific work!!

Man, I thought your original stuff was good, but your latest work is absolutely off the hook. Really nice! :thumbsup:

Alex

Thank you all for all your compliments. This one is my fav so far. I've got some other ideas rolling around up there though, so stay tuned, should be cool.

Johanna, just so you know he will make you something if you ask. I just received the wallet that I asked him to make for my son. I left a post about it in the leatherwork conversation section.

Kevin, you are doing quality, attractive work, and I just wondered, where are you selling it at? Please tell me you are not giving these pretty things away and not being paid enough to buy new toys-oops- tools and materials? Very nice and clean stylish work, as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Johanna

Thank you very much for the kind words

Currently, I am still working out details with a dealer in Hawaii. Japanese tourist go crazy for this stuff. This one however, I have listed on ebay along with the "Siik" wallet. Your right about giving these things away. I havn't gotten alot of good response on ebay, but am trying to find an audience.

BET ONE YET , I REALLY LIKE THE STICHING YOU DO. :notworthy: