Please feel free to critique.     

Screenshot_20241006_152539_Photos.jpg

Looks good to me. Nice work. 

May I ask? Is that real elephant leather? Where in the US. Is the best place to purchase it?

Thanks. 

Yes it's real. I bought scraps off a gentleman out of South Dakota who retired. Enough to make a couple holsters. Knife sheaths and wallets. On the back of some there's a tag on where it was made or ordered from. I'll double check when I get home

20 minutes ago, Vaelloc said:

Yes it's real. I bought scraps off a gentleman out of South Dakota who retired. Enough to make a couple holsters. Knife sheaths and wallets. On the back of some there's a tag on where it was made or ordered from. I'll double check when I get home

Thanks. I appreciate it. I was not sure if you could own /possess elephant leather. 

Holster looks great! 

There are tight restrictions on importation of exotic species like elephant, but it can be imported and purchased. Just got to make sure the CITES treaty requirements were followed; reputable importers and dealers will have and show the paperwork. 

That aside, that’s a great looking holster. Very clean, and the color of the elephant hide complements the pistol and grips quite well. Very well-done.