Sign in to follow this  
Kevin King

dug this pic. up from a while back

I havn't posted anything in a while. Still deep into a few diff. projects. So I dug this pic. up from a while back.

I didn't make the pegs, just rplaced the rubber with leather.

peg_4_copy.jpg

post-3955-1197856988_thumb.jpg

They look great! How do you connect the ends of the leather? Do you slide it on wet?

Thanks,

ArtS

Well, I see someone beat me to the question I was going to ask. Kevin you never cease to amaze me! Those are sooo coool! I'm going to have to tell some of the guys at the fire station about you. We have a lot of guys who ride and I'm sure some of them would be interested in becoming customers.

didn't you have these on your site ?? i swear i've seen them before. Either way they look great man.

didn't you have these on your site ?? i swear i've seen them before. Either way they look great man.

Ya, i did have them on, but I am rearranging stuff and still havn't found a good place to stick em. I'll probly do a misc. page, I have a few more (misc.) items also.

So the age old question of how you connected the back still hangs. lol Funny cause I want to do mine too. maybe a rough stitch to match my new seat. Nice work Kevin. Very nice.

They look great! How do you connect the ends of the leather? Do you slide it on wet?

Thanks,

ArtS

sorry, i dont have any pics of stitching, but its just a saddle stitch. I cut the leather too short on purpose, then draw them together with the stitch.

Like this. This is abag handle on a purse i made.

handle_stitch2.jpg

post-3955-1198021370_thumb.jpg