Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeKevil

Introduction

Hey this is George from Arizona just introducing myself. Even though I registered a couple of weeks ago this is the first time I able to post. No sooner had I registered when my computer crashed. But now it's working so beware I going to have some dumb questions, some really dumb. Just browsing over some of the post I can see some very talented people here. Even though I've worked and braided leather and rawhide for years lots of my stuff is very folky. Also I make stuff for reenactors of the Rev War and F and I time periods.

Thanks for the great board

George

George,

Welcome to the forum. Theres alot of nice folks here and I'm sure someone will be glad to answer your questions.

Randy

Welcome George. Glad to have you join and hope that computer hangs in there.

Welcome to one of the best places on the net. Go right ahead and post up some of that "folky" stuff. We'd love to see it.

Howdie George,,Phoenix here,,welcome

Hey George , glad to have you here. Sorry about the computer, but it happens to everyone eventually. Would love to see some of this "folky" work of yours as well as some of your reenactor stuff.

Welcome George, were glad you found us. You'll find that everyone is very friendly and always willing to answer questions. Enjoy.

Ken

Hi George welcome to the form were glad you found us and im looking forward to seeing some pics of the stuff you make, and remember there is never a dumb question, Don

Hey George from Arizona,

Allow me to be the first to ask a dumb question....I've seen the expression F & I before.....What does it stand for?

Dave

Welcome, George! I learn from everybody, so the more the merrier!

You'll enjoy it here. I'd bet on it.

I think this instance means the French and Indian wars.

~J

Johanna,

You are way too smart girl.....And here I considered myself a history buff....I had seen the term used on many muzzleloading sites....

Boy do I feel dumb now. (I haven't felt this dumb since I asked what DNA and BLO stood for at a group for woodworkers). Thanks for educating me.

Dave Theobald

Okay David, I'll bite...what's DNA and BLO stand for???

Ken