Sign in to follow this  
Johanna

Teasers

I've been playing, and this is no where near done, but have a look and see what you think so far...

http://leatherworker.net/teasers/index.htm

I needed to clean up the links page to get the gallery in order, and I had to check links and sites...so I threw a pic from most of the sites into a folder...here are 60 pics so far :whatdoyouthink:

Johanna

very nice looks good here too

Nice, works well.

Okay, check it out now. If I did things right, in any browser you should be able to click the thumbnail on the left and get the full pic on the right. If you click the full pic, you should be taken directly to the site associated with that artist, without losing the left hand thumbnail bar. You may get a warning in Internet Explorer "allow to navigate accross domains?" In this case, it is perfectly safe. Please let me know if I have any errors, omissions, problems, glitches etc. I wanted to show off some of the members' work before the Gallery goes up. Thanks all!

Johanna

Works great in IE and looks real good as well.

Johanna,

This is AMAZING, I love it....had no problems with IE from my office computer. Somebody (me) needs to improve their photographic skills however.

Dave Theobald

Edited by David

Doggone it, Beaverslayer, I started this right before I "met" you, now I need to get you in there, too, huh?

Johanna

(Do you really killl beavers?)

No Johanna I don't kill beavers.

It's just a catchy name that came up in a conversation one day, and I thought it would work for the business name.

So far I've had a lot of comments on the name...mostly good ones.

And that would be great if you got me into your links page...I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Ken