Rawhide

Dimensions in Leather

Peter Main asked me to post this for him.

...I have just done a 'flyer' (attached) for the upcoming conference in July this year.

I have attended eight of these conferences...the first being in 1983. They are most exciting, with an average of one hundred people attending the one week live-in event. As well as the many classes offered, there are evening demonstrations, and, of course the bar is always open in Aus.

PRICE:...I have averaged out a cost...this includes accommodation and all (great) meals, and workshop(s) attendance for the week. This would be around US$850 to US$950. Add to this a plane ride (free drinks across the Pacific), and you will have the best time.

The web site will be available next month...I will let all know when this happens. If you go the site now, it will show only details from the last conference in 2007.

I also have a PDF file with 'full' details....I will post this in a separate mail.

I already know of a few from the US going to the land down under...hope to see more there in July.

Peter

www.petermain.com

Leather_conf._EMAIL.jpg

post-3307-1232759484_thumb.jpg

oooh, i so want to go to this.....how many pennies can i save... it will be winter and cold down south (where i live)..a week in sunny queensland would be soooo nice.

This definatly would be really cool, too bad I wont be able to make it but oh well.

This definatly would be really cool, too bad I wont be able to make it but oh well.

This is pretty expensive to attend. I would so love to go. I doubt I'll be able to go either, but oh how I would love to.

Man I would give a lot to go lifes not fare

Josh

Edited by jbird

OOOh i took the plunge and have registered for the conference...soooooo excited, i have put myself down for 2 of peters tutorials!!!

i have paid about half the money and have about 4 months to save the rest..... i am sure the kids can go without food for awhile!

Mo fare

Good for you Caroline!!!!!! You're gonna have a great time. We're gonna be expecting a full report when you get back, and pictures too. Maybe I can send you a box full of doughnuts to feed the kids. Somebody keeps spreading rumors about my dog licking on them and nobody wants to eat them anymore. :dunno:

yep definately want a report on it Caroline, I'm hoping that I can make it one year.