wow - just wow

Yeah! That's the one I was talking about the other day when someone posted that "Lean on Me" vid.

Given that it is so obviously aimed at an American audience, you might wonder what a cynical Englishman might think of such a video and I confess I struggled to put my thoughts into words.

IMHO, the messages translate worldwide. I watched it three times and saw something new and heard something new every time. I could find nothing to criticize. Nothing to stop me wanting to see it again and again. I just wish we had more inspirational videos like this to breath a little life and fire back into the UK. God knows we need it.

For the benefit of the ignorant (like me) what are we supposed to be looking at, Skip?

Look into the source on the video.

SkipJ

I think he meant that the vid and site are a nonprofit political organization run by hollywierd elite designed to get the 18-29 yr olds in the U.S. to become politically active in their government. They make a statement that they do not endorse any party or candidate. but judging by the people involved I would say there is a definite libertairian or at least democratic leanings. Good Video though, and the basic premis is a good one, young people need to be aware and educated about goverment and how it works if they are going to make any changes.

I just took it at face value - whatever the motives, the messages hit home.

So did I, just did a little clicking around the site.

Well done site, although the name is confusing.

Almost makes me wish I hadn't given up on America. (Now "Amerika")

Almost.