Here is a purse I recently finished up. It is from the Bruce Johnson pattern book, Bruce so kindly offered a month or two back. It is 5-6 oz Hermann Oak leather, with a brown 4-5 chap leather.

All hand stitched. Including the zipper. It was a fun project. Thanks Bruce for the pattern and Thanks ATX for the chap leather ;)

Allen

bruce_elvis_bag1.jpg

bruce_elvis_bag2.jpg

Oops missed the back.

bruce_elvis_bag6.jpg

post-7341-1243705087_thumb.jpg

post-7341-1243705289_thumb.jpg

post-7341-1243705446_thumb.jpg

Leaving aside the great bag, Scissormedic has the best view off a veranda I have ever seen!

Seriously, great bag - it must have taken you hours to produce. You really got that zipper looking good.

Ray

So is it finally official? Elvis really is dead? ;-)

Nice bag!

Kate

That is way cool! I may have found something to make for my wife. Mind if I borrow the Skull? Good job on the construction.

:cheers: Cheers,

Andy

The bag looks really good and the skull is awesome. The flame design is nice too. I really like that kind of star.

Tom

This one really made me smile. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the comments.

It was a fun project, but the stitching seemed like it would never get done!

Andy- Sure use the skull if you like, I can send the digi copy I used if you like, hit me with a pm if your interested.

UKRay- the view is MUCH nicer when the lake is full. We have a view of the cove and when the lake is at the proper level the grassy area you see above the bag is all water. If you look closely you can see a boat dock that is dryland.

I spent part of the day Sunday "mowing" the lake. LOL! The area just to the right of the photo is owned by the community and is where the community park is located. We are going to take advantage of the low water level to bulldoze the boat slip area and create a better swim area for the kids.

Tom- Yes the Nautical star is popular in tattoos. It is also my favorite as well.