dscott

Business card holder

anyone have a good pattern

Thanks

David

Do you want one to carry your cards around in, or one to display your cards on a table?

carry arround in

Thanks

carry arround in

Thanks

The Jan/Feb 2008 issue of Leathercrafter's and Saddler's Journal has a really nice pattern; I've made it several times. That issue is still available for purchase: http://www.leathercraftersjournal.com/2008.html

Here are pics of the one I use: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tashabear/tag...sinesscardcase/

that one is cool

you work all looks great i am just learning

thanks

david

Thank you, and good luck! That case is a quickie, too; I've made one in a couple of hours.

thanks Jim

do you have a pic of one made

thanks DAvid

thanks Jim

do you have a pic of one made

thanks DAvid

Dave, I looked and looked for a photo, but turned up nothing. I have one . . . somewhere that I used to carry my cash and cards in at the SASS Convention . . . . which means it's probably in my sporan which is somewhere in storage.

I'll get back to you on that.

Jim

is this 2 wallet designs or does one fit inside the other? THe one is stitched and the other isn't.

The stitch part requires you to fold the paper money (not wide enough)

Can't picture the final look.

pete

Pete,

The way they look to me is that it is two separate patterns. Both patterns are reduced. The part that needs to be stitched is a little fold out pocket for business cards/credit cards.

Dan

Pete,

The way they look to me is that it is two separate patterns. Both patterns are reduced. The part that needs to be stitched is a little fold out pocket for business cards/credit cards.

Dan

Give that man a ceeeegar! And I apologize for not being specific about the designs. The one pattern, as Dan pointed out, is for carrying cash as well as cards and such. The other is just for cash carry only.

You can copy the PDF onto a CD and take to Office Depot or any other print shop and they will print out the full size 11 x 17 sheet. (Be sure to tell them to set the Page Scaling to NONE!)

From there, simply copy the patterns onto posterboard with carbon paper, cut out, and transfer to the leather with a scratch awl.

Once the Qwiky Wallet is finished, it's self-explanitory on how it works.

As many tutoirals as I've written and I forgot to mention that . . . . shame on me!

Edited by Jim

anyone have a good pattern

Thanks

David

David, here's one that should show you how simple it can be to make.....don't need no stinkin pattern! Just build it around your card. Need 4 pieces, outer layer, inner liner (optional) and 2 pockets.

This one is a Bruce Johnson model, I carry it daily. His stamping/carving is inspirational.

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

Here is a pattern i use for my card holders. I have used this one for 10 plus years. It is 9 1/4 inches long and 4 1/4 inches wide and doubles as my billfold sense i don't like carrying one in my back pocket. You can see it has gotten streached out on one side from having to much stuff in it.Hopefuly it did right and the pictures will show.c_1.JPG

c_2.JPG

c_3.JPG

post-11301-1250268472_thumb.jpg

post-11301-1250268483_thumb.jpg

post-11301-1250268492_thumb.jpg

thank you all these are great

To continue this theme, does anyone have a pattern for a display type card holder?

I too would like ideas for a display type business card holder.