paris3200

Outrages Flower

i sure i would kill this plant...i would give myself 3 months...no green fingers here!!!!

My wife's got you beat Roo, give my wife 3 weeks and it's guaranteed to be dead and black in the pot. I've never seen anyone that can kill a plant quicker than my wife. I think some one must have put a curse on her!!!!!!!

John

Beautiful flower BUT, for the price, you could buy the tools, leather, andtake a Pete Main class to carve/tool/color the flower..... and it wouldn't die.

Beautiful flower BUT, for the price, you could buy the tools, leather, andtake a Pete Main class to carve/tool/color the flower..... and it wouldn't die.

.......AW REGIS go on and buy her a dozen of those LOVELY FLOWERS, SURELY THEY WOULD LAST LONGER

THAN A DOZEN OF ROSES... :rofl:

Surprised no one tried making them in leather yet and posted a picture. I have not done any flowers yet but those shouldn't be that hard to do other than matching the color. May have to add them to the bottom of my list of things to do.

I've posted flowers AND animals in the patterns section. We used to have some really gorgeous plants at our PA home...haven't gotten anything sprouting here in VA yet.