Stevesleather

My Little Workshop

Here are a few pictures of a workbench I commandeered when we moved into our home about 8 years ago...we have a concrete basement- unfinished...and I set up shop next to the sump pump....the furnace was too dangerous for my Fiebings...I don't have a lot of tools....but I have learned to stick to the basics....

IMG_9376.JPG

IMG_9378.JPG

IMG_9377.JPG

IMG_9383.JPG

post-11692-125451143624_thumb.jpg

post-11692-1254511450_thumb.jpg

post-11692-125451149041_thumb.jpg

post-11692-125451150609_thumb.jpg

Looks good. I can't wait til I have the room to build an actual work bench. I've got to use the kitchen table; lucky my wife is pretty tolerant of it.

You dont need alot of tools to do nice work! Ive seen some guys do amazing things with only five tools where I would have needed 500!hahaha! Looks awesome man!

Phillip Sims

Ahhh... I definitely don't miss working on half a desk in front of my computer!! Shifted my small office around several times until I couldn't cram it all in there any more!! Now I take up about 1/4 of an oversized 2 car garage (and still a little cramped at times). Thank goodness my husband likes to frequent auctions as he aquired some GREAT old school tables (old, sturdy, good-for-pounding, biology class style tables) for cheap. I still dream of the day I become profitable enough for a setup like Al Stohlman!! You've got a nice little set up, I wish I could keep it simple. Seems like I just keep adding and expanding, although making it a business changes a lot.

It's not the size of the Shop for the man,

It's the size of the man in the shop!

Keep up the good work, Big guy! You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

That's amazing! How did you get that tea to stay in the cup with it sideways, like that? ;)

I like that nice, solid-looking bench you have. Did you build it?

Kate

Mine looks alot like yours, the onlt big differance is that Im in the doorway of a bed room. I wish I had more breating room....

You dont need alot of tools to do nice work! Ive seen some guys do amazing things with only five tools where I would have needed 500!hahaha! Looks awesome man!

Phillip Sims

But dont ya know................ he who dies with the most toys WINS!thumbsup.gif

Looks good. I can't wait til I have the room to build an actual work bench. I've got to use the kitchen table; lucky my wife is pretty tolerant of it.

I hear ya Bryan. I also have to use the kitchen table for a work bench; My wife was tolerant until I spilt a 4oz bottle of medium brown dye on the floor.oops.

Its not where you're at, but rather what you do when your there. Looks like a great place to lose track of time and enjoy yourself.

I hear ya Bryan. I also have to use the kitchen table for a work bench; My wife was tolerant until I spilt a 4oz bottle of medium brown dye on the floor.oops.

You did that, too. Mine was on carpet. I said some bad words as I saw that bottle flying off the table. The stain is still there. I don't think it will ever come out

Yeah Mine was on carpet also. We live in an apartment and the dining room is carpeted. My wife scrubbed it with "Awesome" from the dollar store and got the stains out, Thank God I would hate to lose my security deposit. I could buy a lot of leather with that money. LOL