Sign in to follow this  
corter

midlength with brown detailing

I'm just running out of titles, I hope everyone doesnt mind me posting so many wallets...it's been a busy month.

this one's pretty cool in that i'm finally starting to get my feet wet experimenting with dyes and layering. I got a whole rainbow of dye the other day so i've been having fun playing around, I just really want to learn how to do a nice fade from light in the middle to black on the edges...any tips?

anyways, this is a midlength for a gentleman in germany, it's wider because their ID's are apparently wider than normal. first time i've ever done 5 card slots, my pocketing's getting pretty decent so i'm happy with that. I've got a piece that's going to be featured on a fashion blog in the works right now and 2 others like this one, so i'll have more by the end of the week, i'm sure!

2379918409_080d7b51e5.jpg

2379918419_83f98d6622.jpg

2379918423_073f115a3d.jpg

My word your getting real good at these, I don't mind, the more I see the better you get lol!!! and the more i get to see, its win win. Simplistic designs look so smooth when they re done right. Keep doing them right....

Another beautiful creation, Keep posting them, sometime I'll get the time to give one a try.

David Theobald

http://theobaldleather.com

so clean and elegant, love your work

I agree fully, your wallets are getting so Beautiful. Keep up the great work.

Ken

I love this one . The two tones are awesome.