JLSleather

I Knew She Would Do That ...

Girl wants a handbag for her Mom for Mother's Day. "Deciding" for about a month. Now wants this fairly simple bag, standard design, and she's ALMOST sure of the color she wants the orchids painted on the bag. Still wants it by Saturday, though...

I'm reminded of Faye Dunaway in that movie years ago (not that in itself is bad, cuz she's STiLL SO cute) ... asks that guy if he hates people ... guy says no, he don't hate 'em, just seems to like it better when they ain't around!

The owner of a company I worked for some years back used to say, "This would be a great business if it wasn't for those d*** customers!"Honestly, it was a great saying that helped us get through those days when we had to deal with the impossible.

We wanted to get a jar for our office (at the college where I worked) that read "Ashes of Problem Students" !

NEWFUNNYPOST.gif

I s'pose customers are a necessary irritation ... :)

Ah the yesterday people. lol

i used to work at a fry bus, we wanted to get hawiian leis and hand them out to the nasty customers...at least they would have been leid that day whistle.gif

This website is always good for laughs about crappy customers because there is always a story worse than yours. :)

http://community.livejournal.com/customers_suck/

This website is always good for laughs about crappy customers because there is always a story worse than yours. smile.gif

http://community.liv...customers_suck/

Ok, THAT put me about an hour behind! Good stuff