joker

New Solo Seat

Just finished this solo seat. I had this idea bouncing around in my head for awhile and had some spare time so I thought I would just build it. It has no sewing on it at all. It is held together with chicago screws and the front and back are tooled. I used chap hide to cover the edges around the seat. The spring bolts are 7" on center and the seat is 11" wide and 14 1/2" long. I built it to sell so if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

Thanks

Joker

DSCI0390.jpg

DSCI0385.jpg

DSCI0388.jpg

Hi Joker;;

nice work man, that looks realy well done ,,,,,great idea with no sewing ,,,,,,great tooling ......Doc...

Joker , that is a fine looking seat.......

great seat...love the shape of that pan

Cool seat with nice carving and lovely colors!!

No sewing/braiding saves alot of time and makes construction i bit easier to I think. Good idea to cover the edges, something I had to neglect when I made a seat for a dragracingbike with nutty seatpan.

Tom

cool seat great desgin nice job

Hey thanks guys for the kutos! I posted it on a shovelhead site that I go on and in two hours its was sold. The guy that is buying it also wants a matching piston toolbag to go with it. I was thinking that not sewing one would save some time and be a little different. It is different but not sure it saved any time or not. By the time I got all the holes layed out and made sure they lined up and tooled both sides, I could have prob hand sewed two seats. Oh well its all goog and the seat gets a new home.

Thanks

Joker

That is really wicked!! You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

That's :censored2: sweeeeet! Love the colors. Now that it's done, what's for dinner? :gathering:

That's :censored2: sweeeeet! Love the colors. Now that it's done, what's for dinner? :gathering:

Ok Troy I get it, the whole kitchen table thing huh, LOL. I had to move the tators over so I could dye this one..............

Edited by joker

Love the design layout! Very Nice looking seat!