Just playing on the computer tonight and wanted to post some pictures of a nice project done by my wife Arvis who works in the shop alongside me everyday.

purse.JPG

purse1.JPG

post-5526-1209789986_thumb.jpg

post-5526-1209790009_thumb.jpg

Wow, she does beautiful work as well, thanks so much for the two of you sharing such great work. To spend a day in your shop just watching the two of you would be such a treat.

Ken

A family full of tallent. Beautiful work.

Beautiful work Arvis. Good to know of yet another couple who can work together day after day. It's fun, isn't it!

That's just great !

It's so nice to have a team do such beautiful work together.

You guys have to be very proud of your work !

They both should be entered at the show in Sheridan this month.

BRAVO

that is really beautiful

Beautiful work. Now you can retire and live off her! :lol: I like the way that she sewed it.

ArtS

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:  My dear Lord in heaven. What are you feeding these children in Utah? Well all I can say is if you have some youngens running around then you have the beginnings of one of the first families of leather. Arvis...you and J make about the best team I have seen since Al and Anne. Would that we were all blessed with a significant other in our lives that we could share our days with. Boy Howdy! You all better be showing more of your material on this site.

Storm

very nice JR. it must be nice having someone to share ideas and thoughts on projects with who actually knows what is involved in the process. beautiful work Arvis

Jim, I can't wait to meet the two of you in Sheridan!! That's one talented duo!!

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to all of you for your wonderful comments. I just started working in our shop a few years ago. It was really nice to have such a great teacher (Jim) while learning. It makes it frustrating trying to learn how to turn out something to be proud of, when the bar gets raised so high with the quality of work Jim turns out, but it definately challenges you and pushes you to get better. We enjoy working together in the shop and sometimes getting to work on projects together. Again I really appreciate the nice compliments.

Arvis

thats really pretty, beautiful work.

Wow,

Thanks for sharing, that's one beautiful purse:-)

Wonderful! I love it!

That's one of the finest pieces of leatherwork that's been posted here recently. Congrats! Wonderful work.

Alex

beautiful! would you take a few more pictures close up of the sides and inside? All would love to see them

pete

I wish I could take the pictures that you requested, but unfortunately I am unable to take anymore pictures because the purse was sold and these are the only pictures that I had. I really appreciate all your generous comments. Thank you.

Arvis

Edited by JRedding