leatheroo

A Couple Of Tank Straps

Here's a couple of tank straps i have just finished. The two-tone one is for a trike that is owned by a disabled rider. The symbol in the middle represents 'optimal health' and reminds him to always do the best with what you have been given. His trike has a false tank (the real one is under his seat) that has a flap that allows access to the tank for storage and the strap with cover the access flap. The black one is for a 1977 harley fatboy.

cheers from downunder.

tank-strap-tassie.jpg

new-feather-strap.jpg

Edited by leatheroo

Gday Caroline

Gee that is some very nice swivel knifework mate , lacing and air brush is top knotch as always.

Cheers

Bevan

ps I have got 2 knives come from Bryan (a member on this forum ) and might need some guiedance!!! as i would like to be as neat as your work is.

Leatheroo

That's some nice work! I really like the knife work.

Hey Roo,

They both look great, the angled flap on the black one is a cool touch - haven't seen that before. (makes notes ;)).

Is the black one for the referral I sent ya?

-Chris

hey chris, yes it is. Thanks again for the referral!

hey chris, yes it is. Thanks again for the referral!

Awesome, love being able to pass work on instead of just saying goodbye to clients.

They'll be pleased I'm sure!

Both are very nice, like spinner I'm looking at the black one and taking notes for future tank bibs. I change mine out like I do my socks!!

Glock, the black one will attach by putting the top bit under the tank console and the bottom will have a hole drilled at the bottom to be be attached when the seat is attached. The tan one is for a trike that will have two holes drilled in the top to attach, but it also has magnets to keep the bottom in place.

cheers