Hello

My name is James Johnson,My mother was SunshineNative on these boards.I have some sad news to share.She passed away on may 18th at 01:15 am,A massive heart attack has taken her from us all.I really dont know what to say at this point in time.

Thank you for your time

-James Johnson

Hello

My name is James Johnson,My mother was SunshineNative on these boards.I have some sad news to share.She passed away on may 18th at 01:15 am,A massive heart attack has taken her from us all.I really dont know what to say at this point in time.

Thank you for your time

-James Johnson

Sorry to hear of your loss. May her craft and interests be continued by her family; at the very least, in her memory.

You have my condolences James. I lost my Mom back in 2003. The grief will subside soon enough, but the hole that is left will always be there.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, she was a very nice lady and she will be missed.

Please accept our condolences for the loss of your mother. I hope the memory of her work will live on with those who have received them.

Many blessings

Very sorry for your loss,prayers out to the family.Dave

I, too, am very sorry for your loss. I lost my mother in Feb of 2010. As was said, the grief will subside with time. It is truly a tragedy that one of the parts of being human, is that we have to endure the passing of a loved one.

Sorry you've lost a Mother. Prayers and Blessings to you. ;)

God Bless, Ray

You have my sincere condolences. I corresponded with her a few times and she seemed to be a very nice lady.

Tony.

You family is in my prayers.

Really sorry to hear about your Mum. A lovely lady. My sincere condolences.

So Sorry to for your loss, your memories will keep you strong at this difficult time

Hello

Thank you for your time

-James Johnson

James,

I know what you are going through. I lost my mother in January of a massive heart attack also. Got the call on my birthday no less. The pain will go away but you have the memories of all teh good times to hang on to. Yes, it is difficult for a while. You and you family are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless.

Very sorry for your loss.....

My condolences also. Your mother & I had had a few conversations in the past. She was a lovely person & will be missed. So sad.

russ