outcast

Jack Daniels

Even though I haven't had a drink in over ten years, I know someone still who does. Oh yeah, I know all about the logo patent thing, and I don't care.

outcast

flask_008.jpg

post-4940-1200429900_thumb.jpg

Looks real good Outcast. I think as long as you're not marketing or selling, there's no big deal with the logo.

Ken

Even though I haven't had a drink in over ten years, I know someone still who does. Oh yeah, I know all about the logo patent thing, and I don't care.

outcast

10 Years? Quitter.

10 Years? Quitter.

25 for me

25 for me

I'm a pup next to that, 4 years this past New Years Day. Got a driving under the influence on 1 Jan. 2004 on my bike,well, off the bike actually and I decided I like riding a whole lot more than drinking. Oh yeah, nice job on the flask!

Edited by bustedlifter

I'm at 16 years sober...whooo-hooo! Jack Daniels introduced me to leather land, among other things. Scared me so bad I quit drinking. Whenever I feel like looking for Mr. Jack, I just hit myself in the head a few times with the mallet. So far it's working.

Johanna

and I like the flask, too!

I quit the month before our youngest child was born.

He is currently a trooper with the Ohio State Highway Patrol. Time still flies when you're sober.

The flask is very well done, just be sure you never sell anything with a mark like that. The penalty is outrageous.

Dave

ps I do patent and trademark work in my "real job".

I love the work on that! Beautiful! How did you do the lettering along the bottom? Is it just carved and tooled?

I'm a quitter too. 19 years in December. I've been noodleing around with Leather for 10 years now!!

I love the work on that! Beautiful! How did you do the lettering along the bottom? Is it just carved and tooled?

Hey ya all, thanx for the compliments! Just carved with an AS swivel knive & tooled with some RB bevelers, then backgrounded with some of TLFs foilage stamps.

Steve

The flask is cool and I still enjoy hanging out with Jack, Johnny, Jim over at Knob Creek with the Appletons Jamaican Rum Band kicking off the entertainment at the Guinness farm.

outcast

OMG!!! Dont tell me that is one of those $5 coleman flasks! xD

anyways, that is a great gift idea. you can spend $10 making something that would cost $50+

i may make something like that with my coleman flask =P

the coleman brand is kind of embarassing and that is a great way to cover it up. =)

thnx for the idea

I quit drinking once ... it was the worst 20 minutes of my life!!

:blink:

I gotta quit drinking. This Dr Pepper is making me fat! It's tough getting old. Some year I'll reach 30.

You did a great job on the flask. I made some stuff with the Harley shield on it, and no one has arrested me yet. Maybe they won't arrest you, either!

Edited by yaklady

I quit drinking once ... it was the worst 20 minutes of my life!!

:blink:

I can remember a line from a poem years ago. "He is not drunk who from the floor' can rise again and drink some more" Pretty good advice, eh?

Tony.

Switch to diet coke w/splenda almost as good as dp without the wt. Also does'nt raise the glucose as bad.

Very nice design! I love the colour combo!

Well done!

Tom

Switch to diet coke w/splenda almost as good as dp without the wt. Also does'nt raise the glucose as bad.

My mechanic friend cleans battery terminals with Coke. I could imagine what it would do to my innards!

My mechanic friend cleans battery terminals with Coke. I could imagine what it would do to my innards!

Love the flask! I made one sorta something similar well not really but you get the idea long ago and a friend took it from me and I haven't seen it again where I could steal it back.

I use Diet Coke to clean a lot of things, like the nasty floor at work, battery terminals, grease spills in the kitchen. Works great and doesn't leave a residue since there's no sugar in it.

Plus, I'm such a caffiene addict, when there's no coffee around all I drink is Diet Coke and I have no desire to see what it's doing to me after 40 years! :P:P

outcast

That is some sharp!! I know a few friends that would get off on that. I still consume my fair share of beverage but the last time I had a too full a belly of Old No. 7 I was watching the chain saw scene from the movie Scar Face. Haven't been able to touch the stuff since.

Well, if your innards are battery terminals, then you're in trouble bud..... in more ways than one..

As for all this loose talk about quitin'.... I'm reminded of the lyrics to a song that goes somethin' like, " she ain't much fun since I quit drinking"......That just about sums it up for me on the subject.

Oh yeah, and about that flask.... I like the attitude about the copyright. heheh....