Sixer

Clips, Clips, Clips

I was all set to order from JRM Clips

http://www.jrmclips.com/product-line-clips.html

But evidently they are either out of business, not answering emails or phone calls, or just REALLY bad at getting back to people.

I've spoken to two different employees on seperate occasions, faxed an order sheet, emailed, called, etc. and haven't heard back from anyone in at least two weeks.

Granted, I haven't paid for anything... but I'm definitely putting in way too much effort in an attempt to give them my money.

Anyway, does anyone know of an alternate resource with a wide selection of clips like JRM?

Thanks!

Did a google and it shows them to be a very small company. If you google them, you will see a list of companies that carry their clips. You might be able to get what you need from one of them.

Thanks Jack, didn't even think of that! I'll give it a try.

http://www.jrmclips....line-clips.html

But evidently they are either out of business, not answering emails or phone calls, or just REALLY bad at getting back to people.

I've spoken to two different employees on seperate occasions, faxed an order sheet, emailed, called, etc. and haven't heard back from anyone in at least two weeks.

Granted, I haven't paid for anything... but I'm definitely putting in way too much effort in an attempt to give them my money.

Anyway, does anyone know of an alternate resource with a wide selection of clips like JRM?

Thanks!

Might have something to do with the quantity you're ordering too. Looking at their website, they are the manufacturer and not involved in retail sales. One page, for their holster thumb breaks, lists a minimum order quantity of 1000. I ran into a similar problem last year looking for Buddy-Loc Twist Connectors for bags. Eventually found them but ended up paying 3 times as much for retail as I would have paid to by them (per item) in bulk but I couldn't see using 500 sets in the next 50 years. ;)

Thanks!

Which clip are you looking for? I keep a bulk supply on hand take a look in my here in my maker's corner section

Thanks!

www.highdesertleather.com do it yourself page. I list clips and thumb break tabs and protectors

Thanks!

They fulfilled a couple small orders I placed with them, but then on my 3rd time around, I guess they decided they were not gonna serve the litttle guy anymore, and they told me so by ignoring my numerous phone calls and emails........very poor form.