Edvin

Result For My Bachelor Of Industrial Design (B.i.d.)

Thank you all for the comments!

My final essay and project have been scrutinized and are on it´s way to be approved. I hope the bag will be in production next year.

The criticism regarding the shoulder strap is well received. I did make final drawings for a removable shoulder bridge but did not have time to make one for the prototype. This will be improved in the final design together with a flexible insert to hold small items like chargers, business cards, pens and such.

The shoulder bag is approximately 350 x 270 mm and made to fit international standard (ISO) paper size A4. My research indicated that most clients would like space to fit a folder or a lever arch file. Most medium and small laptops will also fit.

I love the name "murses" John, I just might start using that. :)

Flawless execution:thumbsup:

Edvin,

Beautiful design, beautifully executed.

David Theobald BSID University of Cincinnati '69

On 10/22/2011 at 7:18 PM, Edvin said:

Thank you all for the comments!

My final essay and project have been scrutinized and are on it´s way to be approved. I hope the bag will be in production next year.

The criticism regarding the shoulder strap is well received. I did make final drawings for a removable shoulder bridge but did not have time to make one for the prototype. This will be improved in the final design together with a flexible insert to hold small items like chargers, business cards, pens and such.

The shoulder bag is approximately 350 x 270 mm and made to fit international standard (ISO) paper size A4. My research indicated that most clients would like space to fit a folder or a lever arch file. Most medium and small laptops will also fit.

I love the name "murses" John, I just might start using that. :)

Your work is amazing, and it's really nice that you can do it with your own hands. The fact that you can write an essay about it is also very nice. But still, I think when you're writing something like this - you have to consult with professional editors first. I am working with leather, and I am writing my thesis about it. And I always check my work on Essaygeeks

Pstt, Bondjunior, this thread hasn't been posted to in 10 years. I doubt anyone is still around that posted in it.

Too bad the photo links no longer work. I would have liked to have seen the OP's work, though I imagine it is one of the shoulder bags on his website.