Leatherbaron

The "waylon Rose" Leather Telecaster Guitar Hand Made

It only has that one photo of the Waylon Rose on the front page ...none inside

been to lasy to update the web site so far.

Regards

That's ok, I just wanted them to see it. The telecaster gurus there are pretty excitable... I wanted to see how they respond. ;)

We have a SHADOWS fan in the leather world besides myself! You play pretty good for a leather worker!

Oh and as long as I'm here. just DAMN,,,, that is one fine looking telecaster!

Do you ever get over to surf guitar 101 dot com? If you do, I'm the Joelman at that site.

Very nice work on both guitars!

Joel

Thanks for the comments Joel, I will check the guitar site....

Hey ifn you like the shadows so much maybe ya better buy my CD's - all instrumental songs from the shadows bar 1 or 2

heh heh $15 each ( I play the lead guitar , I recorded it , I printed the labels and I Burned the CD's) (backing tracks from A friend in Sweden Goran Tangring )

post-28540-074186300 1328222288_thumb.jp

post-28540-045125900 1328222303_thumb.jp

Thanks for the comments Joel, I will check the guitar site....

Hey ifn you like the shadows so much maybe ya better buy my CD's - all instrumental songs from the shadows bar 1 or 2

heh heh $15 each ( I play the lead guitar , I recorded it , I printed the labels and I Burned the CD's) (backing tracks from A friend in Sweden Goran Tangring )

Yes I am aware of Goran Tangrings background sounds. I used to have many on my computer.

Thanks for the offer to order cd's from you. However my guitars are only a few feet away from me as I type this. I can play some shadows whenever I want.

I do wish you luck with both fields though.

Joel

1328242267[/url]' post='232519']

Yes I am aware of Goran Tangrings background sounds. I used to have many on my computer.

Thanks for the offer to order cd's from you. However my guitars are only a few feet away from me as I type this. I can play some shadows whenever I want.

I do wish you luck with both fields though.

Joel

Gorgeous work! I have a client who wants me to do one for him. But he lives cross country and I'm not sure he could lace it.

Hello LeatherBaron,

Do you know where I can get that pattern?

If there's a fee for it, that's OK.

I'm in the process of recreating that guitar, and looking for patters I can piece together to make my tracing.

Thanx,

Joe

Love that leather cover! I am a big Waylon fan, and I plan on making a cover whenever my leather skills are up to par. I have built between 40-50 electric guitars from scratch, and most of them were Tele style.

Regards,

Colt

hmmm talent is something you aquire over time

this youtube video is of me playing and instrumental song "Spring is nearly here "

just for interest sake , but it is not on my Waylon rose but is on my Fender stratocaster

Terry

Terry, That was great. Kinda put me back in that place. Nice work.