jdwintx

Thread Suppliers

Anyone know where you can order Red thread in 346 and 277 sizes? I've searched Thread Exchange and the other online stores I'm aware of but nobody has this. Any help would be appreciated.

As you go down from size 207, the availability of more than the basic 4 colors increases. There is some better (not much) color availability in Dacron Polyester thread in 92 and 138. Maybe you can get one of the Sewing machine dealers to order what you want on their next order. Red thread in big sizes can sit a long time on the shelf, Brown, Black, White, Sand or Straw, and Off-White in big sizes turn pretty rapidly.

Art

Anyone know where you can order Red thread in 346 and 277 sizes? I've searched Thread Exchange and the other online stores I'm aware of but nobody has this. Any help would be appreciated.

We were at Toledo Sewing Machines last week. Bob has several shelves full of thread of various sizes and colors.

Give him a call, might just have what you need.

ferg

Thanks, I'll try Toledo tomorrow. As far as going down in size, that's not going to give me the look I want so I may have to change my color scheme, I was going for Black and Red but maybe something else. Black and White is just so boring. :wacko:

Anybody ever try dyeing ...thread? Could be done, Yes?

Weaver has a few colors in the big sizes, not sure if red is one of them. They often have things that are not in the catalog, so I would call and talk to Vern.

Art

Thanks, I'll try Toledo tomorrow. As far as going down in size, that's not going to give me the look I want so I may have to change my color scheme, I was going for Black and Red but maybe something else. Black and White is just so boring. :wacko: