Sorry I've been away but I'm just stopping by to post some of my latest stuff that I just supplied to a shop on Thursday. The are a new shop and want to carry my items. YAY! I have been making stuff for my upcoming show and haven't had much time for anything but pounding leather.

Check them out...

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4281.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

Yeah, here they are! Such nice little fella's. Those should sell out really fast I think. Is that coinpurses I see? Looks like a zipper on top.

If so, excellent idea!

Good to see you get some work done and keeping up the good work. I'm kinda busy with lot's of other stuff, sigh.

Looking forward to see the rest when you're ready!!

Tom

Nice going!  All the best in the new shop.  We can also see that a skull can find true love. I like em!

Storm

Spider, I never thought skulls could be - CUTE!

Those bows and pony tails just kill me. :) Keep it up and you may turn me into a skull freak..... Congrats on the job!

Crystal

very cool! always love seeing the different skulls you come up with

Thank you all. I do love skulls and I do love when I get the "Aw that one is so cute..." and all of a sudden they don't mind that it's a "skull". Now it's art, coin bag or even just a cute pic.

I'll keep feeding the variations of skulls so maybe the world will love our skulls one day. Kumbaya ma Lord....Kumbayaaaaaa... Oh sorry. Got on my soapbox *steps down*.

one thing i noticed when i first joined the site with your stuff spider...i swear i could be any shop or wherever...and i could definatively say...thats spiders stuff...if i came acrossed it...you pieces are super and you have a definate style thats all your own...that alone is awesome...thats a tough thing imo to create a unique "style" like that...where i'll probably always be a copycat...

darryl

got to love a girly skull!!!

Edited by leatheroo