JLSleather

Bunch Of Materials Coming

Got some issues, going to keep me from working leather for the next few months. I'll be listing some of the "perishables" for sale - all great materials, but stuff I don't want sitting around for the next few months. I'll start it off here with a not that I have AT LEAST 20 spools of quality leather lace that I will be listing in the $10/spool range. ALL this lace is leather - mostly calf but a few spools of goat lace. Photos later today as I get a bit more organized.

Will also be listing good quality tooling leather in 4/5, 6/7, 8/9, and a bit of 13 (skirting). All good leather, just don't want it siting for months. Yes, I could list all of this on Ebay, but I really don't LIKE that place. Much rather see it go to someone who can appreciate it, and i'd rather sell it for a bit less than to pay Ebay for ,... well, whatever it is they think they should get paid for.

If you have specific items you are needing, DO ask, as I may have it. Oh, just an example, I know I have at least one TOO MANY Paasche VL airbrushes ...

Hi, interested in the air brush and some of the 4/5 tooling leather one or more,, size ??and maybe a piece of 6/7

David

I might be interested in the skirting if it's large enough pieces.

Measurements coming shortly, and some pics. I know the skirting is easily belt length (I was making weightlifing belts for some young, HEALTHY fellas). More info in a few ...

HOping these pics make some sense ... the .093" is 3/32, and the .125 is 1/8" wide. The idea here is to have someone use this up instead of letting it lay around, so feel free to shoot me a SLIGHTLY unreasonable offer ... I'm pretty easy to get along with.

With the lace, I'll send wax. With the leather, I'll send "scraps" that will fit in the package (from the SAME hide where possible). That type of thing ...

The wallet "innards" are nearly complete ... all glued together. A few will need a "bar snap". Black and dark brown, inset shows the color a little better.

I have two of the Paasche airbrushes - identical except one has the size #3 tip and needle and one has the size #5 tip and needle. My RECOMMENDATION is if this is your only brush, go with the #3. Middle of the road precision (down to like a pencil line, up to maybe 1 1/2" good solid coverage). If you change your mind, any such store will sell you just the other size needle, tip, and cap - so you can just interchange the tips. Questions? Feel free to ask!

Oh, yeah .. skirting is about 13/14 oz. Measures 62-63" long. One piece is 8" wide, the other is 10" wide. The inset shows a scar on the edge of the wider piece, so let's just figure this is two pieces about 62" x 8", and somebody gets the last 62" x 2" for free.

Edited by JLSleather

I'm off to dinner, but keep checking over the next few days ... this is only a start (considerably more). Got some duplicates of the NON-perishable, too ... books,buckles, that type of thing, so ask away.

I'm off to dinner, but keep checking over the next few days ... this is only a start (considerably more). Got some duplicates of the NON-perishable, too ... books,buckles, that type of thing, so ask away.

I'm sending you a PM

I THINK I got back to everyone who messaged. If I missed you, just send me a borderline rude note as a reminder :)

Got a few people deciding just what they need, so I'll give 'em some time. Then I'll just list some stuff, first come first served. I suppose I could have done that first, but I hate to cut leather and THEN find out they need a bit larger chunk!

Also have some finished projects that will be listed for not much more than the material cost (i have a few - not enough to make it worth the craft show, and too many for my ONE brother in law). At $25 apiece, you can throw them on the counter at the craft fair, gift box them for your nephews, or use them to light your cigar :)

The two below are available, and I have a few other small items that can go out of here. The leather I'm sending is the same leather that made the projects, so I think you can see that it carves and colors just fine ...

Skirting and kangaroo lace gone. Still have 4/5 oz tooling, 6/7 oz tooling, some 3/32" calf lace, 1 1/2 -2 oz burgundy calf (chrome tanned), a couple more finished wallets, a couple of tooling leather handbags cut out but never done (so, basically the leather for a "kit"), ... still looking, and cleaning ....

This didn't need to be difficult, and I don't know why it got that way. At any rate, if you have already spoken for something and would still like to get it, feel free to send me a message.

Beyond that, please consider this entire topic now closed and the remainder of the items in it no longer available.

If you bought things from Jeff, you're going to be pleasantly surprised. I love everything I got which was quite a bit. Cheryl

I appreciate the super fast shipping and VERY good prices. Lets hope you find another stash. Thanks, Duane

If you bought things from Jeff, you're going to be pleasantly surprised. I love everything I got which was quite a bit. Cheryl