I posted this on the "other" site last week. Sorry, this one was down! So some of you will have seen it. It is a paisley design.

ShirleyZ

DSC02858.JPG

DSC02899.JPG

post-92-1216953378_thumb.jpg

post-92-1216953395_thumb.jpg

Wow! love it!

Wow Shirley! That's stunning! GREAT JOB !!

Very cool design! I love the use of tools to create the effects.

Rick J.

NOW , :specool: THAT IS THINKING OUT OF THE BOX!

i like seein unique non traditional design work that has the originality to it such as that...great inspirational stuff...

a big 2 thumbs up!! :thumbsup:

darryl

Pretty darn good!

Reminds me of all those shirts we used to wear...them and the Madras ones. Your design work is better than all of them....

Lovely design. Nice job!

Hey Shirley,

I remember a couple years ago when people were trying to come up with paisley patterns for leather. I dont remember any of them turning out as neat as this one. Kinda seems like a strange pattern for a seat, but that's what I like about this place, and your work. People are always coming up with new ideas and it gets us all thinking about different things.

It's gonna take awhile to study this picture with all you have got going on. Thanks for sharing it here. I think it's great!

I like the way you snuck your logo into the design. Please tell me this seat isn't destined to be black....sigh...

Johanna

Gorgeous! And kudos on maintaining the symmetry. It's one thing to get it off the transfer, it's another to keep it all intact throughout the carving and tooling!

Okay Johanna, this seat isn't destined to be black. It's just going to be a very, very, very dark charcoal gray. Which I believe is the color after the vinegaroon hits it.

Actually, I'm thinking of leaving it natural or tan, and giving the winner an option to dye it black if they want it. I think it will appeal to more people that way. You think?

Shirley

Hi Shirley,

No T and A but I think you really pulled it off. Nice to see the Bad Ass in there, that will make the pattern OK. Tell us how to buy a ticket please.

Art

I posted this on the "other" site last week. Sorry, this one was down! So some of you will have seen it. It is a paisley design.

ShirleyZ

Very nice,Excellent as always!

Very nicely done Shirley. Beautiful job on a very tough subject. I've seen many fabric patterns that I thought would make a great seat; but, never had the nerve to try one.

Thanks for posting another great seat.

Dave Theobald