These are 2 new wallets i made...pretty much same design but different sizes. First one is 7/4in closed and the second one is 6/3.5in closed.

The bag is made out of 6-7oz nubuk leather that i had hanging around...it was more of an experiment but i am pretty happy with the outcome

Any comments and critiques are more then welcomed !Thanks !541997_3782165268011_393830037_n.jpg

47122_3786478055828_149704425_n.jpg

385662_3799584063470_1989356850_n.jpg

Edited by LeatherLegion

I used pig skin from Tandy. I thought it's gonna be an easy job making the pockets that way...well, it wasn't ...lol...Once the cards are in, the wallet gets bulkier then i though (especially the second one).I might have to use a lighter leather for the inside .For both wallets i used same leather weight for the outside and the inside...5-6oz for the first one and 4-5oz for the second one.

I just got a template made out of acrylic so now it's gonna be a bit easier to cut them and try few different pocket style without spending too much time on them

What do you use for the guts of your wallet? I like that style of card pocket. Fine work!

Great design on the bag.

Thanks ! It was the easiest way of making a bag that i came up with .It's great for a small laptop, a tablet, few books, magazines...but nothing more. Because the way it's put together it will always stay flat .It's pretty much 2 very large pockets of a biker wallet with a strap attached on the back