Docwebb

Tandy Market Place Handbag Pattern

That is an awesome bag! I’m sure she will love it!

Thats all kind of good!  A whole lot of work went into that, and well sorted out!

YinTx

10 hours ago, Cody C said:

yeah its lined with a coffee pig skin suede. kit didnt come with any of that hardware, the hardware that came in the kit was very basic and bland so i had to change it up. The sewing was murder.

thank you, and no prob. I had this thing for so long and been so afraid of doing it for fear of messing it up, i had over the last several months gotten comfortable enough with this size and complexity of a project to see it thru. I still consider myself a novice/beginner to the fact that i have very little time to work on anything. I do however lurk and look at picks on here and pinterest and a facebook group i joined to get ideas for stuff id like to try. This is a Christmas present for my mother she is FINALLY going to get lol.

She will love it :-)

I made one about 10 years ago, it was one of my first projects, cant say that I use it much anymore but it was a great bag :-)

Merry Christmas

15 hours ago, YinTx said:

Thats all kind of good!  A whole lot of work went into that, and well sorted out!

YinTx

thank you very much yinTx

13 hours ago, Rbarleatherworks said:

She will love it :-)

I made one about 10 years ago, it was one of my first projects, cant say that I use it much anymore but it was a great bag :-)

Merry Christmas

for whatever reason its the design she always had her eye on. She will be getting it tomorrow. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YA'LL!