Ian

WooooHoooo

One of my seats is making it into Easyriders magazine, with credit given. I got the photographers pics today - unfortunately the seat doesn't show too well, but, I'm happy!! Here's one of the pictures going in the magazine and one I took in the shop

Easyriders_pic_1.jpg

TikiSeatFrontView.JPG

post-6120-1219191462_thumb.jpg

post-6120-1219191504_thumb.jpg

One of my seats is making it into Easyriders magazine, with credit given. I got the photographers pics today - unfortunately the seat doesn't show too well, but, I'm happy!! Here's one of the pictures going in the magazine and one I took in the shop

That is awesome, you must be really excited and happy. Congrats Man!!!

Do you have a website with other work we could see?

Congrats Ian!!!!! well done, first of many no doubt!

It was only a matter of time.

I can't wait for the Cover Pic.

Congrats, Ian! I haven't read that mag since '81 or so, when's yours coming out so we can all go buy it?

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! :gun:

darryl

Congratulations! Nice to see the seat on a bike.

Congrats, Ian! I haven't read that mag since '81 or so, when's yours coming out so we can all go buy it?

Thanks everyone! Not sure when the issue is coming out. I used to sell Easyriders in my shop and they would send me them 2 months before the cover date, so, I'm guessing October.

I tell you what, I miss having the shop/store so much, I'm planning on re-opening next spring. Was the best time of my life and I should never have given it up. This tiny event doesn't seem like much, but it's enough to get my head spinning on plans for the new place - just what I needed!!

Ian

Congrats Ian, your work is fantastic. Best of luck on re-opening the shop. Where will it be located?

congrats ian!!

sure makes you feel good don't it!

i had one on a cover bike not to long ago and think another one coming up some time this fall.

good luck on the new shop!

I tell you what, I miss having the shop/store so much, I'm planning on re-opening next spring. Was the best time of my life and I should never have given it up.

Go for it... Life's too short, man. Also, congrats on that cover shot -- that's one helluva fine seat there. :trumpet:

Alex

A BIG WOO HOO INDEED.

Congratulations Ian. It is a real hoot to see your work in print.

Dave Theobald

Congrats to the publication, that is good recognition and PR!

Very nice seat. Cool and unusual touch with the brass rings. I like it alot.

Tom

Looks AWESOME. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thanks again. I just heard some more good news - The bike is going to be in 'The Horse' in October and then again in 'Easyriders' so I'll get a double whammy. I'll be able to say "as seen in Horse and ER" LOL

BTW I did that seat 18 months ago and saw it agin yesterday for the first time since I put it on. It looks 100 times better now with the wear and fading.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto....amp;image_id=80

Thanks again. I just heard some more good news - The bike is going to be in 'The Horse' in October and then again in 'Easyriders' so I'll get a double whammy. I'll be able to say "as seen in Horse and ER" LOL

BTW I did that seat 18 months ago and saw it agin yesterday for the first time since I put it on. It looks 100 times better now with the wear and fading.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto....amp;image_id=80

Wow, that does look good!! Congrats again Man!!

I just ordered my first seat pan today.... eeek...