Sign in to follow this  
JLSleather

Consew 206

I have a 206RB-5, where can I get the roller guide for this machine? Sorry if this is already posted, but I can't read ANY more posts with the wrong information ;)

Roller guide is not available for the Consew 206-RB5

ferg

http://store.keysew.com/catalog/product/815f974e1b0d421c8157ee348034126c

Keystone has drop down roller guides for the 206rb5 for around $170. Check the above link.

Dave

Just in case anyone else had this same question, here's [part of] the response from Bob ...

... we have a couple of edge guides in stock,a small one that mounts just to the right of the feet f/$6.50 & a deluxe drop down just like Keystones f/$75.00 .... Bob Kovar Toledo Industrial Sewing Machine Sales Ltd

1-866-362-7397

I am sorry, I was thinking the hold down roller when I read your original post.

I have several of the guides. Best one is from "kwokhing.com".

ferg

OK, WTH ...

Anybody got a VIEWABLE picture of adjustment for the top pressure? I'm getting marks (a layer of 6/7 sewed to a liner of 3/4). Picture in the manual is like a big black blotch ... useless. Blow it up on the screen, still useless.

This can't be that difficult, but I'm unwilling to start turning screws and "see what happens".

I can't post a pic right now but it's petty easy to find the adjuster screw,it's right behind the spool pin,you need a screwdriver to adjust it.If you look @ the back of the machine you'll see the flat pressure bar spring & you'll be able to see the screw in the middle pushing down.You can probably start out a full turn & if you get to loose it'll start skipping stitches.

Got it .. THANKS, Bob!