jlaudio29

Holster Pics, Havnt Posted In A While

Have not posted in a while, life just gets to busy to keep up with everything we want to do in life. 60 hours a week for my fulltime job, and then doing this part time really takes it out of me!

Enjoy.

P1000568_zps271c318c.jpg

P1000530_zpsea8aaa74.jpg

P1000543_zps782da984.jpg

P1000551_zps04d292c1.jpg

P1000596_zps45a148ac.jpg

P1000607_zpsf4ec4274.jpg

Nice collection - nice job.

They're all nice but I'm in love with the first one. It's the subtle contrast of textures and red on black stitching. :wub:

WOW!!! Red stitching really turns the heat up for me. great job.

Bro Tim

Outstanding craftsmanship. Great job! For me to get a holster to look that good, I would have to reverse your statement and say I spent 60 hours a week on the holster and part time for the regular job ;-)....................Rory

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Olds cool - yah that first one came out nice, took me a while to design it, had to play around with it a lot, the customer wanted something aggressive and a bit on the dark side (not refering to color) needless to say i nailed it and he loves it. pricey holster though $180

c2369zulu - Practice makes perfect, my holster take me between 4-6 hours to make, sometimes a little more depending on the design, i still hand stitch most of my holsters even though i have a Toro 3000.

As ive always said, if anyone would like to know any thing about how i constructed my holsters or any detail work, im more then willing to share my knowledge, all you have to do is ask.

very late reply i know... just finished logging 68 hours this week.

Wow, those are beautiful!!

My next holster will be have the snaps instead of a belt slot. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out, but I doubt it will come close to these! I'm impressed.

Nice work ! Im curious as to what the back looks like on the first two and how your straps are in held in. Do you have any pictures?