Here's the latest order done. This was the first time I'd ever tried the two-tone look. I was a tad nervous with that much dyed area when I put the Clear Lac on it. I had visions of previous Clear Lac disasters when the dye smeared all over the whole project! This time though, no smearing at all. I really think it has everything to do with using Angelus dye instead of Fiebings. Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think. The picture makes it look a lot more red than it really is. It's actually a dark maroon...almost like a red latigo color. Thanks for looking and stay blessed.

post-7660-0-87298600-1369434631_thumb.jp

Good looking belt. The colors go well together.

Thanks for the compliments. The customer should have it in his hands today, so we'll see what his reaction is. I hope he likes it.

I really like that. The stitching compliments the entire project. if I may ask what thread size are you using and how close is the stitch line to the edge?

Very nice as always Double U! Did you use resolene as a resist on this project?

Bluesman...Thanks for the compliment.That is sewn with nylon 138 thread. My stitch groove on this was 1/8". Ms. Renee...I applied 3 coats of Clear Lac after I dyed it, and then lightly antiqued it with mahogany antique.

I'm Sure your customer is gonna Love that belt for a Good Long Time!

Exceptional, as always!

LNL....thanks for the nice words. I don't know about the "good, long time" part, but the customer did call me when he got it and was very happy with it. As for the "good, long time" part, lots of times belts, pants, etc., shrink over time...at least that's all I can figure why some of my stuff doesn't fit like it used to...LOL. Thanks again for the compliments, and stay blessed.

Very very nice! I like the work!

Thank you very much. I appreciate it greatly.

lots of times belts, pants, etc., shrink over time...at least that's all I can figure why some of my stuff doesn't fit like it used to...LOL.

LOL You get that too? Thought it was just me...

Very nice looking belt there :)

Thanks Raven...I appreciate it. And as for the shrinking leather, jeans, etc., I've called Wrangler, my leather supplier, and everyone I could think of, and oddly enough, they don't seem to take me seriously....LOL. Be blessed.

Thanks Raven...I appreciate it. And as for the shrinking leather, jeans, etc., I've called Wrangler, my leather supplier, and everyone I could think of, and oddly enough, they don't seem to take me seriously....LOL. Be blessed.

I don't know why they don't understand the problem. It seems to be a very common occurance. I think it has something to do with settling due to gravity. I've noticed as my height shrinks by about a quarter of an inch, the missing height seems to resettle in an increased waist circumferance of around 2-3 inches. I haven't figure out yet why the loss to gain isn't proportional. It seems the lost height is mostly lost in the legs as my inseam size seems to be the measurement where the lost length is most noticeable..