Tree Reaper

Industrial Webbing

Hi, I have a friend that wants a lime green webbing collar for her dog, 1 1/2 " width.

I've tried searching but haven't had any luck.

Anyone have a source?

Thanks.

Kevin.

This company has a ton of webbing. I have no idea if they have that color as they seem to be sort of an "overstock" supply company, but a quick call can answer that for you.

Casto Trading Company

1898 Railroad St

Statham,GA 30666

(770) 725-2424

Good luck

Thanks Tom.

Thanks for taking the time to search, I saw that but it's lighter than what I was looking for.

The thickness I wanted is closer to .095" and ten yards is about 9 more than I'll ever use.

I hate to bother anyone for a measly one yard but it's most likely a one timer.

I tried talking her into leather but she's set on a bright neon like nylon.

If I can't locate it I might end up with the thinner webbing but I hate to settle on something I won't be as happy with.

You might want to contact some of the vendors on Etsy to see if they have something you can use. I did a quick search for "green webbing" and there were close to 900 results. I looked at a couple and they were heavy weight, but only 1.25 inch wide. You could ask them if they have any 1.5 inch though.

Paul

Just saw it has to be 1.5"...oh well...

There is this...

http://www.paragear.com/products/10000045/W9870/

It is mil-spec and has a tensile strength of 1500lbs, but if it's too thin, you could always double it or use it as the outside for color and use a heavier base webbing. They have it in "green"...not sure what color "lime" green is...the regular green they have is an emerald green color...close the to color of the outside of a ripe lime.

They have 1" in "neon green", but not in the 1.5"...though you might contact them and see if they happen to have it in 1.5"...they sometimes have smallish quantities available that aren't on their website.

Edited by TXAG

Thanks everyone for the help, I talked with her tonight and she now wants one inch wide webbing so this will be easy, thanks again.

Kevin.