Leatherpownder

3Rd & 4Th Pass On A Pineapple Knot

The second Link work for me. Clear photographs!

Can it be saved to our computers somehow?

@GrampaJoel lower right hand corner when you view it. Mouse around and a graphic menu bar appears. Click the floppy disk.

The second Link work for me. Clear photographs!

Can it be saved to our computers somehow?

Right click your mouse on the link, select "save link as" and save it on your computer. Depending on your settings, it may ask you for a location, else will save it to the default location, probably under "My Documents, Downloads" or something similar.

Tom

Thanks Sovran81 & northmount.

I'm using an iPad and had to move to the big computer to save it.

But your tips helped.

Thanks, Merry Christmas

Joel

Ok, well back to the knot -- I was able to complete a 9Lx8B 4-pass knot with the tutorial by adding in the extra overs and understand between the ends.

During this time, I also discovered the "reverse interweave", described in one of the Hought books...it basically centers the passes between the ends.

I think by applying the same technique, I can probably make a 3 or 4-pass knot in the same way, so that it is centered.

I'm trying to figure out how to make it have two colors per row that are centered and without "doubling" previous passes. Maybe I'll figure it out before I die. lol

No pics?

I took the four pass apart (it was boring anyway because it was four different and ugly colors) because I don't have enough lace...I have to reuse it when I want to practice.

If I can successfully create the knot with two colors with two passes per color, I'll make sure to post a pic then.

I can also post the O-U for this if someone wants me too so they don't have to try to decipher it from the pics...