Parott1

Where To Buy Solid Brass Swivel Bolt Snaps

I'm getting involved in making dog leashes and collars. I was looking for a place to buy solid brass swivel bolt snaps wholesale, not sourced from China or Taiwan. Thank you in advance for any info.

Where are you? I know some good UK suppliers but that may not be much use to you.

I live in the United States actually so that might not be the best option for me. I appreciate the reply though!

buckle guy dot com

Their stuff is made in china according to the website. I don't trust the quality of items made in china

Wow, thanks for noticing. I didn't realize that. I just read their front page which said "Our brass hardware is made in our own factory" which just happens to be in China not MA.

Have you checked Ohio Travel Bag?

I agree with thefanninator, OTB.

also check out www.leprevo.co.uk

It's in UK, but the shipping is not that much. I also make dog collars, & leads.

I just purchased 6 swivel snaps from leprevo,& they are well made, solid brass,Not thas costly.

Email them & get a quote.Took me 1 week to get my order.

Their stuff is made in china according to the website. I don't trust the quality of items made in china

They have their own factory that just happens to be in China. Don't be too quick to judge things made overseas... some is junk and some is top-notch. It all depends on the manufacturer really. I trust buckleguy.com to have some good stuff.

Of course it would be great to source everything made in the US... it's very hard these days as it just costs too much. That's not to say that the quality goes down though. My $.02.

Weaver has a whack of them.

I buy a lot of my metal hardware from Strapworks fast shipping and reasonable prices. I believe they are in Oregon. I live in Los Angeles and my orders arrive within 2-3 days.