Sign in to follow this  

Had a repeat customer want a plain black wallet, black stitching, black lining, plain snaps.

This may be the first one of its kind from me.

matt_black.jpg

matt_black2.jpg

matt_black3.jpg

matt_black4.jpg

matt_black5.jpg

post-3955-1224383703_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1224383712_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1224383735_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1224383746_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1224383768_thumb.jpg

Kevin

Nice looking billfold. It's good to see ya back posting. Mike

That looks really good. Where did you get that lining?

Art

Nice to see you and your work again!

Just like a "flick of the switch" and "the fly is back on the wall again" !

Great style as usual and it's allways good to make a clean piece once in a while.

Nice event you got going, I sure want to set up an paypal account now but have a load of work piling up aswell.

"For those about to rock, we salute you............................."*BOOOOOOM*

Tom

(Back in black is really the best album AC/DC ever made, I allways considered this to be one of rock historys most ironic and sad moments)

Very cool Kevin.

I'm with Art though, I've looked high and low for that very linining because I'd like to use it as a drop for photographing my wallets. Joanns doesn't have it, if your willing could you let us know.

Great work Kevin!! It is good to see you posting work again!! I bet it felt great to make it to, after not having made anything in a while, huh?

Ya, i did have to think about how to do a couple things and made a couple of mistakes and had to redo the lining but overall I like it.

I buy this lining from Joanns. They didnt have it for a while but my local store just got some in.

Thanks for the warm welcome and dont forget to get in on my "big event"

KK

Funny cause I read plain plain plain and then looked at the pics and saw a dragon hiding. HEY!!!! Great way to do plain KK.

Nice wallet Kevin! Of course that's to be expected from you! Good to see you posting again too. I know what you mean about having to figure it all out again. I do the same thing every fall when my lawn business slows down and I have time to do leather stuff when I'm not at the fire station.

Funny cause I read plain plain plain and then looked at the pics and saw a dragon hiding. HEY!!!! Great way to do plain KK.

Thanks Spider! Great work on the gallary piece by the way! very cool!

Nice wallet Kevin! Of course that's to be expected from you! Good to see you posting again too. I know what you mean about having to figure it all out again. I do the same thing every fall when my lawn business slows down and I have time to do leather stuff when I'm not at the fire station.

Warren!!

Glad to hear from ya brutha! Thanks for the compliment. Hows your boys wallet holding up? Has if fallen apart yet?

KK