Sign in to follow this  
jbird

time to rejoin the site

Howdy! Howdy!

I have been moving and my tools have been packed up and no internet for a couple weeks but I am back in business and I wanted to rejoin the site in a way, well thats about it

take luck.

its (take care - good luck)

Good to see you back

You have posted a bunch of good stuff. Moving house is hellatious. Pray that I will never have to do it again.

Good Luck

Josh, it sounds like a good excuse, and it IS fairly believable. Why don't you just admit that you tried using a 2lb maul and smacked your hand with it? That is MUCH more likely isn't it?

Josh, it sounds like a good excuse, and it IS fairly believable. Why don't you just admit that you tried using a 2lb maul and smacked your hand with it? That is MUCH more likely isn't it?

Ok Mike I did hit the trail for a couple days but no hand smashing that I can remeber, well not today any way.

Welcome back Jbird!!!

Glad you're back!

Art

Welcome back...I enjoyed your postings. We too are getting ready to move soon. We get our keys in two weeks and we are about 3/4 packed. I hope your "unpacking" goes really smooth.

Greetings from Austin, TX

man i thought maybe you were taking that whole being "anonymous" thing waaaay to far lol...good to see that your back bro!! :cheers:

darryl

:NEWFUNNYPOST:

Glad to see you back Josh!

You can kick my butt about poor presence anyday because time is slipping and I have a hard time keeping up with things.

Tom

Welcome back...I enjoyed your postings. We too are getting ready to move soon. We get our keys in two weeks and we are about 3/4 packed. I hope your "unpacking" goes really smooth.Greetings from Austin, TX
Thanks for the post and I hope your move is smooth it is a pain but you sound like your well on your way, best of luck. Josh
man i thought maybe you were taking that whole being "anonymous" thing waaaay to far lol...good to see that your back bro!! :cheers: darryl
:NEWFUNNYPOST: you are right way to far LOL. Josh