cleanview

Me And My Sewing Machine Are Finally Getting Along

The honest truth is I am not sure how I got it where it is, but I have no intention of ever playing with it again.

post-23581-0-56762900-1420837779_thumb.j

post-23581-0-32382500-1420837803_thumb.j

post-23581-0-82085600-1420837837_thumb.j

post-23581-0-46209300-1420837859_thumb.j

post-23581-0-92549400-1420837892_thumb.j

post-23581-0-58346100-1420837916_thumb.j

post-23581-0-49857000-1420838067_thumb.j

Edited by cleanview

The holsters look good. Both the front and back stitches look very good.

Its a beautiful thing when you can get the most out of a tool.

I readjusted mine once to sew some different material, and it took me a week and half to get it set back the way it was. I think if I was going to do it professionally, I would just buy different machines with different setups.

I readjusted mine once to sew some different material, and it took me a week and half to get it set back the way it was. I think if I was going to do it professionally, I would just buy different machines with different setups.

That is what happened to me.......at least I can take consolation that I am not alone

When you've messed it up, 'n' fixed it, 'n' messed it up, 'n' fixed it... some call that "experience", just means you aint the new guy any more :)

The honest truth is I am not sure how I got it where it is, but I have no intention of ever playing with it again.

I understand the sentiment, but I've found that eventually the settings work themselves loose, and you have to adjust them some more anyway.

I marked my tension knobs with a sharpie, which is how I have been able to see the tension knobs walking from time to time. However, the marks help me keep track of where the knobs should be.

Nice work, too!

I understand the sentiment, but I've found that eventually the settings work themselves loose, and you have to adjust them some more anyway.

I marked my tension knobs with a sharpie, which is how I have been able to see the tension knobs walking from time to time. However, the marks help me keep track of where the knobs should be.

Nice work, too!

I had read that some where in all the reading of the forums and it id s very valuable tip.

I know sooner or later I will have to make adjustments. and through the heartache of experience, hopefully came the knowledge to do it correctly.

I had read that some where in all the reading of the forums and it id s very valuable tip.

I know sooner or later I will have to make adjustments. and through the heartache of experience, hopefully came the knowledge to do it correctly.

That is well put: "Through the heartache of experience." :)