Hi all,does anyone out there know anything about the sewpro 1341 or sewpro 1342? Upon a YouTube search of the Juki ls 1341,I discovered this machine. The dealer,SEWPRO USA,happens to be located in Ephrata Pennsylvania,which happens to be in the heart of Amish and Menninite country. There is a large demand for horse products in this area which also happens to be close to me.I don't know anything about Sewpro USA or the quality of their sewing machines and was hoping someone out there would know something or have used their machines. The only thing I've heard is sewpro makes a great servo gear reduction motor,the 500GR. I am curious if anyone has experience with their sewing machines and if so are they of good quality?. I am assuming they are made in China but do not know this for a fact. I would love to have a Juki but the price is pretty hefty for my budget. I will be visiting the dealer early next week to check out the machines first hand and meet Sergey.Is there anything I should look for (red flags) poor quality, or on the other hand,well built and quality? I am hoping to find an industrial machine dealer in my area, that I can count on should the need for parts,support,etc.and not be a 700 mile drive should the need arise in the future. Any tips and input would be greatly welcome and appreciated!

I'm hoping this turns out to be a good thing, and will let you all know the outcome. Thanks !

Unfortunately, those SewPro 500GR motors are no longer made.I still have one in service on a straight stitch machine at home.

Wiz,thanks for that info.your input is greatly appreciated. I am guessing that it's an older video link on the Sewpro USA website. You would think that there would be some indication that they are not made anymore. Hmmm. So this still leaves the all the other questions about the sewing machines. Is anyone out there even aware of this make and model? I know that they are available, the videos presented on YouTube are fairly recent.

Did you ever get to visit Sergey and check out his shop and product line? That 1341 looks like a nice machine!