Chief31794

Sneaky Pete Type Holster

I hadn't tried one of these, but I had someone who wanted me to make one, so I layed it out and gave it a try. A few things I would do differently next time but all in all I think it came out pretty good.

Chief

post-6362-0-08604800-1441553721_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-21862200-1441553732_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-76292800-1441553733_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-03299400-1441553735_thumb.jp

Looks good Chief. Pretty big pistol for that type holster though.

I like it. Hidden in plain sight.

Looks good Chief. Pretty big pistol for that type holster though.

That's the first thing I thought when I saw the pistol. It is a hefty load.

I like it. Hidden in plain sight.

I told him I'm gonna call it "Concealed Open Carry", it actually looks like an ipod case, or an epi pen case, the weapon is totally hidden from view. I kind of like it too. I think it would be better with say a Taurus PT 709 Slim, or a 25 cal or something small.

Thanks,

Chief

RRu8-2-15_2.jpg

Ruger LCP Custom.

One thing I would be concerned about is the trigger not being covered.

Nice job Chief.

To be honest Chief, compared to your other work it looks like you rushed this one.

Nice! By the way is that a Jericho? I was thinking about it as my next gun. Do you like it?(sorry if this is off-topic. Feel free to PM me)

Nice job Chief.

Thanks Rohn,

To be honest Chief, compared to your other work it looks like you rushed this one.

Thor, you're probably right, this was a rush job and the first time I'd tried this. Never had one in my hands, so I came up with the design as I went. Next one will have more thought and effort behind it. Thanks,

Nice! By the way is that a Jericho? I was thinking about it as my next gun. Do you like it?(sorry if this is off-topic. Feel free to PM me)

It is a Jericho, it seemed to be well made, the only thing I did with it was check and clear it and then use it to make the pattern. I know it was a 9mm, he said it was a Jericho 941. Thanks,

Chief

The idea of a concealed, yet open carry holster, is indeed intriguing food for thought,

How does it set on the pant belt ? or does it need its own belt ?

Quick thinking is sometimes a necessary necessity, But it still looks good ! Wild Bill46

The idea of a concealed, yet open carry holster, is indeed intriguing food for thought,

How does it set on the pant belt ? or does it need its own belt ?

Quick thinking is sometimes a necessary necessity, But it still looks good ! Wild Bill46

Not sure how it sets, I didn't like it, these are better for smaller pistols, this one was fairly large. I didn't put it on my belt. He liked it, looks like an Ipad mini case on your hip, guess that'd be okay, I just as soon just wear an avenger and leave my shrit tail out.

Chief