Katariina

Long Time No See! Hello From Finland!

Hi everyone! It's been a couple of years since I've signed in and I did change my name from Scandinavian girl to a real one! I needed some time to see if I wanted to continue with leather and when I was moving to my new home I even had a dark moment and thought about selling my sewing machine and stuff...what a black out! Well, I'm back to the old drawing board and happy that my Pfaff's still around!

I've been making guitar straps for the local players since my long time companion is a player himself. He makes and supplies the pick ups and me, well I guess I'm still the strap lady :). Our pages are www.mikkihouse.fi and the name's because mikki means pick up in Finnish.

I'm real happy to be back, since I'm working from home now, and I appreciate the presence of all of your company!!

Can't wait to check out what's new and what everyone's doing now a days! I'm probably going to be here daily, so there's going to be a lot of silly and repeated questions from me, so have patience, please!

And I'll be happy to chat about leather and what ever stuff if anyone's on the same time zone or a night owl...just give me a hoooot!

Hoooot hoooot, Katariina

Tanks alexitbe! It's getting there. Ground was white this morning and 0 Celsius. I'm on the ES so our weather is usually warmer than the rest of the country. ❄️

Welcome back Katerina ! ---- Wild Bill46

Hi, It's been some time but had to get back to the site, the Leatherworker people are great and supportive!

Tervetuloa Kata! I'm new to leatherwork and you are right about the people here- they are extremely helpful, polite and talented! I've learned so much so fast here :D

I'm half Finn and half Swede, but please don't hold it against me :D I tried to visit your website but i wasn't able to click anything- do you have to sign up to enter?

Kiitos, jannu

Huomenta Jannu, my fellow country man! I see your in sunny California, lucky since both Sweden An Finland are submerged in darkness and slush! No white x-mas for us! Sorry about the pages as they are still on the making, but you can see our stuff when you clique on Facebook . Mainly guitar pick ups and guitar straps! All made here. I'm posting a pick of the drum stick case I just got done in the show off or critique my stuff. Happy to hear from you and Hyvää Joulun odotusta Jannu!

Katariina