Lone Wolf Leather

Ticket Books For Police Officers Who Lost A Brother

As a retired Deputy Sheriff, I make many products for police officers. On Sept. 30th 2015 Police Officer Greg Alia was killed by the subject he was chasing on foot, through a closed mall. He worked for a small 25 man department. As you can imagine it was devastating for all involved, including the new officer who Officer Alia was training. It was his first few days on the job. I was personally moved by this story. I wanted to do something for these close knit officers. After wanting to donate one of the ticket books that I make, i spoke with a group of retired and active officers that I belong to. They decided to take up a collection of funds to provide for the material. I made the books for the entire department, so they could have a tribute that would go, everyday, with each officer, as they work. Here is the finished products.

post-39762-0-83419000-1451928077_thumb.j

Edited by Lone Wolf Leather

LW,

What a great tribute. Are ticket books a standard size everywhere? I can see this as a great community project.

Thanks for posting.

Lovely gesture.

Tickets vary in size from State to State.

A perfect tribute for a fallen officer. There is no more devastating thing for a Department than to lose an officer in the line of duty. Nice work and I'm sure every one of the officers in that department would like to shake your hand and say thank you.

Stu

LW,

From a current 20+ year FL Deputy I would like to say Thank You to you and your friends for honoring a fallen Brother in such a special way. I'm sure the other members of the department will cherish your work for many years. Great job on the ticket books.