Red Cent

T Nuts/finish Washers/phillips Head Screws-Bolts

I need some. Getting tired ordering from different places and paying shipping. Does anyone know of a place to order all of them? Price helps. I don't need thousands. Probably hundreds. And I would like to stay away from specialty shops. Appreciate the assistance.

Fastenall get's a lot of our business ..

First its the gun and now its your nuts :surrender:

Thanks fellas.

My local hardware store gets theirs from Midwest Fasteners. They don't sell to individuals. My last box of 100 6/32 T-nuts cost me $12.59. I don't really know if I can get them cheaper elsewhere.

For the most part I have stopped using finish washers and gone to truss head screws. The head is wider than standard and flat on the bottom. That said, it does not look as nice so if that is an issue it may not work. If the fit is off by too much I have had screws drive through finish washers. My local hardware store orders them for me at cost, IIRC from Midwest. Gotta love a mom and pops store. Last order he traded me the hardware for the holster I need to get started on for him.

I just placed an order for T-nuts and screws on Friday. I ended up getting the screws from Mcmaster-Carr and the t-nuts from Albany County Fasteners. I looked but was unable to find a one stop shop. Albany County Fasteners did have free shipping so that helped.

Red Cent I just realized that you're not too far down the road from me. I'm in East Bend, NC.

Hey, Paris3200. Not too far.

I get just about everything from McMaster-Carr, except for snaps.

I get just about everything from McMaster-Carr, except for snaps.

Do you get the zinc plated or stainless steel T-nuts?

Do you get the zinc plated or stainless steel T-nuts?

I've used them both. I honestly couldn't say that I have a preference between the two. The ones I'm using right now are zinc-plated steel. They're high quality and very strong (unlike some brands that I used early-on).

Index Fasteners now carries black and several colors of 8/32 screws. Saw machine screws for snaps and truss head screws. Going to figure some costs out and might start getting their black ones. Depends on the price difference. They mostly cater to kydex, but thought it might be a good source for colored screws since they can be hard to find. As a plus, these guys ship fast too. I had my order held up because of the recent weather and still got it in 4 business days from my order. Not much of a hold up but they emailed me to tell me it would take an extra day or so.

http://www.ifithermoplastics.com/products/screws