CascadianFabrications

Full Sides Of Horween Chromexcel - Range Of Colors / Weights. Smooth/perf Finishes.

Hi All!

We have a large dead stock of Horween Chromexcel sides that we're willing to let go for a discounted rate. We switched back to English Bridle for our inline products last year, and are left with all these high-quality, unused sides. Here's what we have:

-Dublin Horsefront 3/4 oz. (Smooth) ~ 200+ sq. ft.

-Dublin Horsefront 3/4 oz. (Perf) ~ 200+ sq. ft.

-Dublin Cowhide 5/6 oz. (Smooth) ~ 500+ sq. ft.

-Chicago Tan Horsefront 3/4 oz. (Perf) ~ 175+ sq. ft.

-Chicago Tan Horsefront 3/4 oz. (Smooth) ~1100+ sq. ft.

-Chicago Tan Horsefront 5/6 oz. (Perf) ~75+ sq. ft.

-Chicago Tan Cowhide 5/6 oz. (Smooth) ~1400 sq. ft.

-Dark Oak Horsefront 3/4 oz. (Perf) ~200 sq. ft.

-Dark Oak Horsefront 3/4 oz. (Smooth) ~ 800 sq. ft.

-Dark Oak Cowhide 5/6 oz. (Smooth) ~ 1500 sq. ft.

-Dark Oak Cowhide 8/9 oz. (Smooth) ~ 800 sq. ft.

-Rich Moc Cowhide 3/4 oz. (Perf) ~ 25 sq. ft.

-Rich Moc Cowhide 5/6 oz. (Perf) ~ 45 sq. ft.

Let me know if you're interested in pricing, we're letting these go for much less than retail to clear shelf space. Minimum is only one side.

anthony@tannergoods.com

(503)285-4637

We also sell scrap leather by the pound. Premium English Bridle natural and assorted colors.

www.scrapleather.net

As well, we also have a Private Label line, offering a range of products to be customized:

www.cascadianfabrications.com

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Anthony Parrish

Special Projects & Private Label

Cascadian Fabrications, Inc.

thanks for the post.

checked out www.scrapleather.net - simple and stylish site, but not informative - what are the sizes for the scrap pieces? where are the sides you mentioned? where a those photos of the items u wanna sell? can you do split down?

The scrap pieces range from about 4" x 4" to 24" x 24". We try to prioritize pulling the larger scrap pieces first to give you more to work with. We don't offer split down, as this is all deadstock sides that we're clearing out.

The private label products are on a different site : www.cascadianfabrications.com

Please e-mail me at Anthony@tannergoods.com, so I can send you photos and answer any other questions.

Anthony,

I emailed you on Saturday regarding the condition and quality of the leather sides you shipped me. Please respond to my email. Thank you.

YinTx

You requested images of the hides in question, which I sent, but have I not heard any response from you.  If your email is not functional, I would be happy to post the images here.

YinTx